Wednesday, March 12, 2014

Hello!

Why hello there, my name is Lindsey and I have started this blog in order to have one place for all of my fitness and food goals, inspirations and creations, and to be able to share them with you!  As you may already know if you're following one of my other pages, I started p90x3 in February 2013 and now, in March, my husband and I have decided to become a Beachbody coach together.  While, I will mainly be the one with the day to day posts and communications, he and I are working together to be healthy and fit parents (more on that on the "About Us" tab). 

I love fitness and have a passion for cooking, and my husband of course has a passion for eating.  While in the past most of my cooking and baking has been for the purpose of great taste only, I recently have become a lot more interested in healthy options and creating healthy, balanced combinations.  I will be posting recipes and healthy substitutions regularly.  Some will be my own creations and others will be inspired by recipes I've found on the web or from my mother's recipe collection.  

I look forward to the adventures that lie ahead and sharing our healthy lifestyle with all of you.  You may have visions of a healthier lifestyle, but just don't know where to start, and that's ok!  Transitioning to a healthy lifestyle generally doesn't happen overnight.  It is a process and one that can be simple to maintain with a little guidance.  Please feel free to contact us at fitaftertwins@gmail.com or visit us on one of the following social media sites:

Facebook:  www.facebook.com/fitaftertwins
Instagram:  @fitaftertwins
Pinterest:  www.pinterest.com/fitaftertwins

No comments:

Post a Comment